Schott N.Y.C.

ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR

YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS

Miles123

FUNFACT: Miles123 can kill two stones with one bird.

FS Schott 141 size 38

Brand new Schott 141 size 38 for sale. $630. $100 off list price. I'll pay for shipping as well CONUS. Y'know, I just thought it was the right size and snipped the tag, and the more I tried it on, the more I realized it wasn't the right fit. I received it Thursday, March 27th. So, it has not been worn out at all, at all!. I have the receipt, the tags, the box everything (It's 2 days old!). I can't return or exchange it to Schott because the tags are not attached anymore. See photos. Notice the date on the yellow factory label says 3/26/14 in the lower left corner...that's when they prepared it, not even when I received it, which shows how new it is. Today is the 29th. It's an excellent example as well with no loose seams, excellent zippers, everything is perfect on it. It's gorgeous, and honestly a 38 is what I wear but I am about 6' barely 160lbs. I am a very slender, lean guy with a 30-31 waist. I think I am going to order the 641hh in 38 simply because the upper arms are not as wide as well as other measurements that are a little trimmer. Grab this brand new, unworn Schott 141 for $100 off.

Miles123 on 04/09/14 at 07:41 PM

***No longer available

LOADING MORE