Schott N.Y.C.

ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR

YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS

cassmi

FUNFACT: cassmi can unscramble an egg.

Buying Schott Perfecto 618 in sz 38

I would like to buy a relatively well kept Schott Perfecto 618 in a size 38. The leather must be intact (not worn through from any area).

YoungGun on 03/01/12 at 12:41 PM

I have a brand new size 40 Schott Perfecto 618 that I got as a Christmas present this year.  It's never been worn before outside of my house.  I tried it on a few times in front of the mirror, that's it.   It doesn't have a single scratch or nick.  I'm selling for $470.    I want to sell it because I decided to go with the horsehide 618 instead.  I took the tags off though.  Let me know if you're interested.  714-606-3944.

cassmi on 03/01/12 at 12:52 PM

Hi!

Thanks for the offer! I'm still a little uncertain of the whole sizing of 618s. Apparently people usually go up a size or two but I'm looking for a tight Ramones-esque fit, so I've been thinking of getting an exact fit. Could you tell me your chest circumference so I can try to guess how it would look on me? Any image would be greatly appreciated (cassmi87@gmail.com)

Thanks!

YoungGun on 03/01/12 at 03:08 PM

Just sent you a message.  I will try to take a pic and email you tonight when I get home.

YoungGun on 03/02/12 at 01:01 AM

Hi, I've attached two photos.   After putting the jacket back on, I take back what I said about fit.  My chest size is 38.5" and this 618 size 40 fits really snug.   There's no room to put on a sweater, only a thin shirt.   If you're really skinny, get the 38 but if not, go a size up like Schott recommends.  Again, I'm 5'8" 165 lbs.  I'm wearing the jacket in photos.  The jacket in photo is again, size 40.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE