ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
mikeskinz

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with mikeskinz, for fear of being burned.

Brown 641??

i was wondering if there is or will be a brown 641 jacket? i know the 141 comes in brown...i tried it on, but it was slightly "roomy" in the waist area for me. i have never tried the 641, but thru reading reviews and such, it says it's more fitted than the 141. hence why i'm opting for the 641. but if anyone can give me a comparison of fit, that'd be much appreciated! thanks!

Gail on 09/10/13 at 07:20 AM

We have not offered the 641 in brown for over 25 years and at this time we do not have plans to offer the brown color in this style. The 641 does have a smaller fit then the 141, if you email me I can send you the specs for both styles for your comparison. Gail

email: gail@schottnyc.com

andy323 on 09/16/16 at 11:38 AM

Gail wrote:

We have not offered the 641 in brown for over 25 years and at this time we do not have plans to offer the brown color in this style. The 641 does have a smaller fit then the 141, if you email me I can send you the specs for both styles for your comparison. Gail

email: gail@schottnyc.com

I see that a brown 641HH was offered for limited time. Is there a way to get notified of things like this? I had subscribed to the newsletter but I noticed that a lot of special runs or collaborations weren't listed. Same with the Schott Instagram.

Gail on 09/17/16 at 09:06 AM

If you click onto the style 641HH, select the color brown option, you will see under the sizes an option "Looking for size or color not available" click onto this option submit your information and when the color is produced agin you will be notified. Most of our limited production styles are under the Perfecto Brand label, if you type in Perfecto Brand under the search items you can view the styles.

Gail

Gail on 09/17/16 at 09:16 AM

The photo of the jacket you have posted was a special 100th Anniversary jacket for our European market produced in 2013 and will not be offered again, I thought you were asking about the style 641HH, this was style PERF1 produced in 2013.

Gail

Qristian on 09/17/16 at 09:28 AM

Something happened, I posted this pic of my brown perf1 in another thread.

Gail on 09/17/16 at 10:09 AM

I am not sure what happened either, the photo just came up.

Gail

andy323 on 09/17/16 at 05:21 PM

Thank you Gail, and yes that was not my photo.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE