ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR CALL 1-800-631-5407

Schott N.Y.C.

YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS

peach64

FUNFACT: Fire refuses to play with peach64, for fear of being burned.

618 Perfecto HH in size 54

Hey Gail, I was just wondering, if I ordered a 618 Perfecto HH in size 54 would it be long enough for me? I'm 6'2" would the length be enough to reach my waist?, a regular 118 comes close enough. If so, I'll make a trip to see Julien in Linden. thank you, Jerry

peach64 on 03/28/14 at 11:42 PM

Thank you Rich. I went to the Legendary Leathers website to put an order for a Buco style jacket, size 52, but it was out of stock. But I am very thankful for you pointing the b.s. surrounding Lost Worlds. I will contact Legendary tomorrow thank you again….now back to finishing this chopper, gotta get ready for paint in the next few weeks, before it shoots into the 90's with my luck…LOL

Albatross on 03/30/14 at 08:04 AM

Lost Worlds makes for a very good product with perhaps the thickest horse hide on the market but none of this justifies the price they're asking for their jackets. 0.5 oz makes for absolutely no difference whatsoever in regards to safety or durability of a garment so keep in mind that you can get two top quality horsehide jackets from either Schott or Legendary for the kind of cash Stu's asking for his jackets. Also, they may be using cow, but Vanson simply blows LW away in terms of leather thickness, for less than half a price of anything LW has to offer. Ditto for Bates Leather (absolutely the toughest, heaviest leather I've ever came across, though a bit pricey).

LOADING MORE